Wild the free & the beautiful.....

A blog dedicated to the wonderful nature resources of My motherland sri Lanka...

Flowers ... The natures beauty........... 1

8:39 PM by , under

In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends.

Kozuko Okakura


Flower photography was always my favorite type of photography.. I was really involved in taking flower pictures after I got my first Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens. It was a superb lens to do macro photography & it was at the same time a very fast lens. These pictures were some I have taken from that lens & today its my favorite lens.....




Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns.
I am thankful that thorns have roses.
- Alphonse Karr (1808-1890)


































These pictures were taken in different locations but it didn't matter whether you took those in your garden or in a different location. But still I loved the final output of my images....


The Wild Flower's Song by William Blake
As I wandered the forest,
The green leaves among,
I heard a Wild Flower
Singing a song.

'I slept in the earth
In the silent night,
I murmured my fears
And I felt delight.

'In the morning I went
As rosy as morn,
To seek for new joy;
But oh! met with scorn.'



edit post

1 Reply to "Flowers ... The natures beauty..........."

Onine Florist on July 1, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Wonderful Photography of natural beauty!!!

 

Post a Comment