Wild the free & the beautiful.....

A blog dedicated to the wonderful nature resources of My motherland sri Lanka...


















I started experimenting the
Macro photography very lately after seeing some very inspirational photographs from Top photographers around globe. I think i will never get opportunity to explore this field if I was not had the chance of accessing the Internet....

It was a different photography technique & I was so impressed with the challenge that you have to go through to get a final result.. The most important factor was to to find the exact photography equipment that you need to create close up photography.. Then I was fortunate that I met my friend Mendis Wickramasinghe who assisted & guided me to to this photography adventure....



Macro Photography is very exiting & also becomes a very time consuming process. But the beauty of the macro world is so interesting & astonishing... Sometimes I wonder how fun & knowledge i gain after observing this micro objects.. I hope you too will give a thought about it...





edit post

2 Reply to "Macro photography...( මැක්‍රෝ ඡයාරුපකරණය)"

Kirigalpoththa on June 6, 2010 at 5:01 AM

Hey, your macros are quite impressive!

 

Anjana on September 14, 2010 at 7:07 PM

Great blog you have here and thanks for dropping by my blog too.

I agree with K,

All your photographs are beautiful but your macro work looks astonishing. Why don’t you try it more often?

 

Post a Comment