Wild the free & the beautiful.....

A blog dedicated to the wonderful nature resources of My motherland sri Lanka...

Photograpy from your garden........... 1

1:31 AM by , under






Due to various reasons & commitments I was not to go long trips to explore the Sri Lankan wildlife.. But I was fortunate that I had a small garden which hosts some urban wildlife creatures that roam around & also they never took notice of me photographing them.. I was totally a unnoticed person most of the times.. But sometimes they saw me as an intruder to their affairs...

These are some pictures I was fortunate to collect while observing there lovely habitat..




edit post

1 Reply to "Photograpy from your garden..........."

Kirigalpoththa on June 6, 2010 at 5:02 AM

Cool photos. I specially like the last one.

 

Post a Comment