Wild the free & the beautiful.....

A blog dedicated to the wonderful nature resources of My motherland sri Lanka...









I was fortunate to photograph these lovely portraits of people while on my way to photograph & during the other times... Sometimes these pictures will not reflect the perfect compositions, sharpness & portrait techniques. But I was very happy with my captures... Sometimes I took their permission to photographing them .. But most of the time it was not.. I hope you will sometimes agree with me that these faces also have a equal value like my other nature photography objects... But I felt that justice should be there to admire these friendly faces like my other photographed nature objects....










"The way you see people is the way you treat them."

Zig Ziglar



edit post

0 Reply to "THE PORTRAITS OF PEOPLE.. I SAW ON MY JOURNEYS...."

Post a Comment