Wild the free & the beautiful.....

A blog dedicated to the wonderful nature resources of My motherland sri Lanka...

















Green among the Orange.........


Its been long time & I feel that I need to post something into my Blog. So I thought I would post some photographs to justify the delay. Was able to visit some great places locally & abroad during this period. Had good photography opportunities, but didn't had a good collection like the previous occasions. So please excuse for not posting photographs & writing about a exact location in this short write up.























Clown in Color posing at Genting Highlands, Malaysia.


Leaf pattern, Rivers turn, Knuckles, Matale.


photo

Cotton Pygmy Goose at Anawilundawa....




Tern flying at Udappuwa, Chilaw...




Schooling in nature....





Fisherman at Kalpitiya....



As the camera slides into my hand,
feeling, warmth and remembrance of it.
sometime i find myself wandering the land,
and i tend to get every little bit.

- Patricia Wiley



edit post

0 Reply to "Nature & Other photography Oppertunities - part 1.."

Post a Comment