Wild the free & the beautiful.....

A blog dedicated to the wonderful nature resources of My motherland sri Lanka...

Some Pictures Taken By me During The Year 2012. 1

6:46 AM by , under

I was not really engaged with my Blog during this year, So I am now posting some photos taken by me during my visits  to various locations around Sri Lanka this year.


 The White-throated Kingfisher (Halcyon smyrnensis) at Nawadankulama...


 
Water Lille at Nawadankulama.....

Terns at Mannar...

The White-bellied Sea Eagle (Haliaeetus leucogaster) at Mannar..

Southern Expressway...
The Catch...


The Crested Serpent Eagle (Spilornis cheela) at Wilpattu..


Indian Peafowl (Pavo cristatus) at Yala...


The wild water buffalo (Bubalus arnee) at Yala..


Spotted Deer (Axis axis) at Yala...






edit post

1 Reply to "Some Pictures Taken By me During The Year 2012."

Harshi on February 4, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Stunning nature photographs, Tony! Like the shots of the eagle, peacock and the pack of deer the best. :)

 

Post a Comment